We have worked with the homeless, single moms, & struggling families in South Florida & Greater Atlanta for 20+ years. We have also served in flooding & tornado disaster areas, hurricane Katrina relief/rebuilding, & were in Haiti days after the earthquake doing disaster relief, digging bodies out of the rubble, & getting relief supplies into the island. Over the next few years we've built schools, orphanages, over 50 homes & run free medical clinics in Haiti.
In doing all of this, we realized that there were so many amazing people, businesses, churches, & organizations with big hearts who truly wanted to help others in their local communities and beyond, but did not know how to go about doing so. Serve The World was birthed in response and as an answer to this.
Our desire is to connect businesses, churches, groups, & people to...
- Greater Atlanta homeless shelters, children's homes & local mission work.
- Disaster relief efforts in the U.S. and abroad.
- Earthquake relief, medical care, re-building, orphanages & more in Haiti.
- Feeding programs, schools & orphanages in the Philippines.
- Local churches in the U.S. with local churches in Third World countries.
- Each other, Resources, Logistical help, Work projects & more.
But most importantly our desire is to provide love, hope, & help for children & adults around the world in real, practical, & tangible ways!
Contact Us Today...
To see how we can work together to help people locally and/or globally.